Management Trainee (Fresh graduates are welcomed)
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working pattern
- Excellent career path to management level
The trainee will be provided a professional training program including one-to-one coaching and mentoring for financial consultation service including: -
- Risk management
- Financial Advisory Services
- Financial Management
- I.T. Services and Solutions
- Cloud Financial Services
In order to be trained as one of the most talented professional in the financial sector, the trainees will be undergoing a rotation to explore the mentioned sector in both theoretical and practical way.
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- 0 to 1 year of accounting or audit experience in any field is an advance;
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel experience is highly preferred;
- Experience in Xero is an advantage;
- Be responsible, communicate well with people at all levels;
- Hard working & willing to learn;
- Strong desire to take challenges and make success on career life;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Immediately available is preferred.
What we offered?
- 5-day work week
- Important festivals early leave
- Overtime meal allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Full-paid sick leave
- Study & Exam leave
- Graduation leave
- Wedding leave
- Compassionate leave
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Training reimbursement
Interested parties please send your full resume with your working experience, academic and professional qualification, expected salary, and date of availability to HR Department.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.