A well established interior design & contracting firm, engaging in commercial & residential interior design & contracting projects, invites proactive candidate to work with us.
* We also offer part-time, project based package on negotiation basis.
Job Duties :
1. Proficiency in AutoCAD drawing. Knowledge at Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator as added advantage but not a must.
2. Ability to handle full sets of drawings & design independently.
3. Provide assistance in project management services in site survey, material sourcing, site meetings, delivery coordination,
procurement and schedule preparation.
4. Coordinate & liaise with clients, contractors & project team members.
5. Strong project management and site supervision skills is an advantage.
6. Able to work under pressure to meet tight schdule.
1. Technical Institute graduate or formal academic training in interior design or related discipline.
2. At least 4 years solid experience in Interior Design.
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to email@example.com
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.