Veolia group is the global leader optimized resource management. With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides Water, Waste and Energy Management Solutions which contribut...Know more
- Monitor work progress and site safety in compliance with the contractual and statutory requirements
- Coordinate and supervise installation works of Electrical projects at site
- Coordination with independent consultation and employer's representative to complete the works
- Evaluation and execution of processes and quality tests
- Assist the Project Manager/ Project Engineer to supervise a team of subcontractors to ensure the smooth running of the project, on-time delivery and completion of site works in a safety manner
- Carry out site coordination and project administration work
- Higher diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services, Fire Services, or degree in any disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience in M&E industry
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and AUTOCAD software applications is an advantage
- Good communication and project coordination
- Determine to pursue career in the Environmental Industry
- Proactive, drive to success and able to work independently and under pressure
- Less experience candidate would be considered as Assistant Plant Supervisor
Interested parties, please apply with full resume, date availability, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department by email or WhatsApp 9175 6013 or clicking APPLY NOW.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.