Senior Engineer / Engineer (New Headcount)
Hopewell Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong-based group is actively engaged in property development and investment, power, hotel & hospitality and other businesses. While achieving substantial long ...Know more
- To supervise daily construction works and monitor the site progress;
- Liaise with contractors and site staff to execute the site works and implement safety measures;
- Check contractors’ submission, supervise construction related matters and ensure the quality of works;
- Carry out projects’ specific structural analysis and design;
- Be responsible for project co-ordination, perform design review and provide technical support;
- Ensure the specification, procedures, workmanship, schedules and quality controls are strictly followed and in compliance with design drawings.
- Degree in Construction / Civil Engineering / Building Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5-8 years’ practical experiences in Road Widening Works and Building Works gained from main contractor;
- Strong engineering background in structural analysis & construction in Building Structural steelwork (Reinforced concrete) with site experiences in Hong Kong;
- Familiar with the Buildings Department entry plan requirements and have knowledge of Hong Kong building regulations, construction procedures and details;
- Proficient in Microsoft application including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SAP2000 / ETABS;
- Experience in Plaxis and Slope/W is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Independent and good problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated and with good team spirit;
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Immediate available is an advantage.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks of applying should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.