PT Helper (Art Learning)
Job DescriptionService Period:
- 2 - 3 days (or more) per week during Sept - Nov 2018 (Renewal of appointment is to be determined by work performance and subject to mutual agreement)
- Working time: 2pm – 6pm
- Possible Shanghai Art Trip from 7 Nov to 10 Nov 2018
- Event support
- Administration support such as logistics coordination, documents preparation, budget, may need to work with Taiwan and Shanghai organisations
- Assist Development Director(Art Learning)
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties
- Interest in art and culture, relevant experience in art-related field will be an advantage
- Undergraduate students and public who gained tertiary business, management, admin are welcomed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proactive and have strong sense of responsibility
Daily Allowance will be provided.
Application Deadline: 14 September 2018
All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
To apply, please send the your full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 29 March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.