VeServe Company Limited is an IT firm with a specific focus on three “I”s: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Intelligence (NI) and Business Intelligence (BI), all with a particular focus in gen...Know more
- Work as a team and focus on analysis, design and development of various system integration projects for both frontend and backend
- Deploy large-scale artificial intelligence projects, including but not limited to, chatbots and voicebots.
- Assist on QA, UAT with test cases and testing
- Assist and drive UX/UI design and architecture improvements
- Show initiative and direct root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Perform maintenance, debugging and continuous enhancement on existing applications and systems
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by management
- With exposure of completing projects with native code, such as JAVA (Android SDK) / Objective-C / Swift is a plus;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- 2 years relevant experience in managing development of system applications for both frontend & backend operations and other related projects;
- Experience in enterprise applications design, development, deployment and integration is a plus
- Open-mindedness, self-motivated, quality oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Interest in exploring and keeping track of latest technology trend is a plus
- Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others
- Candidates with partial relevant project experiences will also be considered
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.