- Responsible for full set of books and accounts
- To handle AP, AR including payment records
- Responsible for daily accounting operations and cooperation with other departments
- Responsible for month-end closing & financial analysis to management
- Handle payroll processing, MPF and taxations
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- F.5 or above with LCCI Higher or above related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience and same position or above
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Stable, Mature, independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Positive & flexible thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications(e.g Word, Excel) and Chinese word processing
- Immediate Available or short notice is highly preferred
- Less working experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send your application and full resume stating CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY via“Apply Now”.All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies.
Interested parties please send your full resume by email to email@example.com
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.