Senior IT Officer
The incumbent will be stationed in a client organization, being part of their IT team responsible for the followings...
- IT Management, Solutions Deployment & Support;
- User Support across Internal Business Units;
- Project/Vendor Management & Deliveries;
- Management of Helpdesk Team;
- Participate in Digital Transformation.
- 5+ Years of Relevant Experience;
- Advanced Diploma or above in IT Related Disciplines;
- Holder of Popular IT Certificate(s) is an Advantage;
- Sound Experience in Enterprise System Administration of Microsoft Servers, Applications & Microsoft 365;• Sound Experience in WAN/LAN & Cloud Administration;
- Sound Knowledge in Cloud Computing, Database, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, PABX System & Mobile Applications, IT Documentation, IT Sourcing & Inventory Management;
- Knowledge/Experience in Opensource is an advantage;
- Well-organized, Self-motivated, Team-playing, Independent, Result-driven, Deadline-driven;
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills with Good Command of Cantonese & English.
About the Job:
- 5-Day Work & Public Holidays;
- Office Location: Island East;
- Organization Size: 100+
- Career Level: Middle;
- Employment Type: Contract+Optional Bonus;
- Availability: Immediate.
Please send full cv with latest/expected salary & relevant reference to firstname.lastname@example.org for application.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.