Sales Engineer (Medical Software Industry) 5 days
Imsight Technology is dedicated to research and development of artificial intelligence medical image analysis system to improveproductivity and diagnostic accuracy in the clinical workflow. We are...Know more
We are looking for an experienced and passionate sales engineer that will work with the recently voted best software start-up based on ICT awards 2018 and one of the top A.I. healthcare start-up based on ICT awards 2018 and one of the top A.I. healthcare start-ups in Asia. The candidate should have long experience in medical and/ or tech industry. Previous record of sales with Hong Kong hospitals will be a plus. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with our team in Hong Kong, travel around Asia and meet with the heads of the top hospitals in APAC.
1. Responsible for the achievement of sales budget and revenue
2. Cooperate with the Product team to implement the Sales plan and business activities for our existing and potential accounts
3. Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
4. Provide the company with in-depth understanding of the accounts and competition by collecting and analyzing relevant intelligences
5. Win and consolidate the company’s resources to support the sales development through internal alignment
6. Coordinate all activities at the accounts, eg.: sales forecast, order fulfillment, design-in/win activities, quotation request, quality issue, customer meetings, workshops etc.
7. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
8. Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
9. Help clients to solve problems on installed equipment
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
1. Bachelor degree and above with major in computer or biomedical engineering is preferred
2. 2+ years of medical sales experience
3. Good presentation skills with project planning mindsets
4. Thorough understanding of processes and structured approach in a multinational work environment
5. Good technical understanding, good team player and fast learner
6. Good written and spoken English, Mandarin is a plus
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.