HR Recruitment Executive (Fresh Graduates Welcome)
Recruit Express (Hong Kong) LTD "We Help People Find Good Jobs and Our Clients to Succeed in Business" Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider...Know more
- In charge of the entire cycle of recruitment process
- Candidate management, such as CV writing skills, career advice, interview guidance, etc.
- Partnership building with potential and existed clients through sales visit, telemarketing,etc.
- Job advertisements writing
- CV screening and interviews arrangement
- Enlarge candidate pool via social media and platform, such as LinkedIn
- Coordinate between clients and candidates about the commercial terms of business
- Bachelor degree holder in any discipline
- Team player with remarkable communication skill
- Adapt to work at a fast paced environment with flexibility
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with passion for engaging in external recruitment consultancy
- Pursue for personal growth and career success
- Fluent in English and Chinese written and oral
- Comprehensive training and mentoring provided
- Individual and group incentives
- Profit sharing scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities with Asia regional recruitment exposure
- Young and energetic working atmosphere
- Corporate events: Dine and Dance, Quarterly workshop Incentive trips and Recognition trips
Attain your own career success through helping businesses to be more competitive and job seekers to get a suitable post will be very profound. Let’s join Recruit Express to start your external recruiter career!
Interested parties please send you updated CV to Vicky Hui via email@example.com . To obtain more information about our company, feel free to visit our official website https://www.recruitexpress.com.hk/ or contact us through 2175 3628.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.