(Part Time/ Full Time) Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer
PortfoPlus offers an integrated electronic platform that lets people manage policies from any insurer in one place. The platform performs a comprehensive personal analysis of the user insurance por...Know more
Company DescriptionPortfo+ is an award-winning FinTech startup: http://startupbeat.hkej.com/?p=86859We offer an integrated electronic insurance platform to connect insurance advisers and policyholders. By using BigData & AI technology, we aim to digitalize the insurance field, but also build a society where everyone understands their protection & be well protected by the insurance they bought.
Job OverviewPortfo+ are seeking passionate & fast learning talented software engineers, who are willing to experiment and build the best platform for our users. JOIN US now if you want to grow fast & make something different for society.
- Major in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering (or related subjects), and graduate from ANY Hong Kong’s University
- Experience in web application development using React.js and Node.js
- Quick Learner. You will have to learn new technology and frameworks to support the company growth
- Understand the importance of writing a well structured, readable and testable code
- Strive for quality
- Attentive to details
- Team player & take initiative. You will work with an energetic & innovative team.
- Experience working with MongoDB preferred
- Experience working with Mixpanel/Amplitude preferred
Benefits you may be interested
- Tons of online training courses
- Free Gym facility
- Seaview Office
- Basketball court
Our philosophy of WORK
In PortfoPlus, you would never be an order taker. You would be part of the team, an energetic team with an innovative mindset and everyone gets the same opportunities to bring ideas and go for the vision together. You would be given lots of opportunities to take lead and accomplish something meaningful.For interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.