International Sales Support Executive
Objective/Purpose of the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Sales Support Executive to join the International Project Marketing (IPM) team of an ambitious and rapidly expanding real estate company based in Hong Kong! The prospective candidate will be someone who thrives in a young, dynamic and energetic team environment.
This role seeks to manage the day-to-day administration activities and office operations, organizing and maintaining files and records, planning and scheduling meetings and appointments as well as supporting theIPM/Corporate Team.
The candidate will be a good team player, working with the rest of the IPM/Corporate Team to achieve our objectives. The role includes some weekend / out of hours working. The candidate will be expected to take allnecessary steps to ensure successful delivery and follow up of the events and seamless coordination/support with the sales teams in Hong Kong.
Role & Responsibilities
· To assist and provide professional support on all administrative matter with respect to managing office operations and supporting the Deputy Director (Corporate, Client Care & KYC/CDD) and Head of Hong Kong Division.
· Data entry, maintain database of client information and keep detailed records of all contracts and engagements.
· Support the team in organizing marketing events/exhibitions and answering general enquiries from clients.
· Arrange appointments with new and existing clients/vendors/suppliers for the team.
· Dealing with suppliers and clients on a day to day basis.
· Integrate as an effective team player with sales and corporate teams as required.
Desirable / Essential Skills and Experience
· Preferably with relevant experience in international real estate / corporate banking / legal
· Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
· Highly enthusiastic with positive attitude
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
· Excellent written communication and project management skills
· Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities/projects
· Able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
· Good presentation & public speaking skill
· Professional and confident
· Good sense of humour with a pleasant disposition
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.