Assistant Finance Manager / Finance Manager
Town Health was established in 1989 and is one of the largest healthcare groups with the longest history in Hong Kong. The Group’s shares migrated from the GEM board and listed on the Main Board of...Know more
· Responsible for monthly consolidation and budget
· Assist in the preparations of annual reports and interim reports as well as statutory audit and taxation issues
· Liaise with external parties including lawyers, auditors and other professionals on various financial and compliance matters
· Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
· Qualified member of HKICPA / ACCA / other professional accountancy bodies
· Minimum 3 years or above solid experience in accounting & auditing, preferably gained from listed companies and/or Big 4 audit firms
· Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin (an advantage)
· Independent, proactive, meticulous with good people management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Candidates with more experience will be considered as Finance Manager
We adopt a 5-day work week and offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume in WORD FORMAT with current and expected salary to the HR & Administration Department by e-mail: email@example.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.