Part-time Talent Management Assistant
- Provide general support to Talent Services Team
- Assist in recruitment activities inculding but not limited to job posting and interview arrangement etc
- Maintain an efficient P-file management
- Perform ad-hoc HR projects as required
- Undergraduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Good team player with strong communication and coordination skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated and independent
- With 1-2 years related experience will be an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese
Working hours: 10am - 6pm, at least 2-3 days per week
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with expected salary to email@example.com
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.