Financial Planner at AK Company
AK Company is based in Tsim Sha Tsui, HK, specializes in providing financial services, including but not limited to insurance, MPF management and retirement planning. We are looking for responsible and professional candidates to join our team and deliver our services to customers.
As a financial planner at AK Company, your responsibilities may include:
- delivering professional financial services and advice to customers
- identifying customers’ needs and developing financial plans
- maintaining good customer relationship
- other duties as assigned by manager
Why work with us
To support our employees, we offer these benefits:
- basic salary from $9,000 to $30,000 per month
- 100% commission and Year-end-bonus
- flexible working time
- on-the-job training
- promising career path and opportunities
We are looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- aged above 18 years old
- 5 subjects passed in HKDSE (including Mathematics, and Chinese or English)
- undergraduate or graduate candidates
- responsible and self-disciplined candidates with good interpersonal skills
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to AK Company at email@example.com.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.