ZARA- Warehouse System Administrator 倉務系統管理員 (荃灣冷氣倉)
- Monitor and control the real time ordering status to fulfill the daily Replenishment Schedule
- Manipulate the in-house warehouse management system to facilitate smooth operations process
- Monitor and update the warehousing system with regular report timely and accurately
- Prepare daily reports of inventory, replenishment and transportation arrangement
- Maintain accurate inventory record
- Coordinate with different operation teams and departments in ensuring the smoothness of the entire replenishment workflow
- Data entry, filing and general clerical duties
- Support ad-hoc tasks as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- 1 year clerical / administrative experience, with experience working in warehouse environment is preferred
- Able to work under fast paced environment and multi tasks
- Good team player with excellent communication skill
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel/ Word and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
- Willing to work in warehouse environment is a must
- Shift Duty is required
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, quoting the ref. no. to the Human Resources Department and email to email@example.com
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. We will retain your application for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.