- Perform a variety of HR and administrative functions including mailing, office supplies ordering, attendance records and medical insurance etc;
- Provide clerical support to HR and administrative works;
- Maintain HR database, tax and MPF filling
- Handle external enquiries through email and phone call;
- Perform other simple accounting duties as required;
- Assist in company events and activities;
- Form 6 (or equivalent) or above
- 2 years hands on experience in human resources/ accounting/ administration is preferred
- Knowledge in Bookkeeping
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing;
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Detail-minded, willing to learn, self-motivated, responsible and with good telephone manner & communication skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Administration Assistant
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Five-days’ work
- Public holidays
- 12 days annual leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Paid Compassionate Leave
- Paid Marriage Leave
Office Location: Wan Chai
Interested parties please send detailed resume with available date, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department by clicking the Apply Now button or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ding’s Private Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.