Inside Sales Manager (Telephone Sales - Serviced Offices)
Adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play, a unique work-life balance, no weekend shifts and no night shifts; this is but a part of what you can experience as a valued employee of Compass Offices....Know more
Compass Offices, is the largest serviced office provider in Hong Kong (over 5,000 workstations) with our network reaching Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, China, Singapore and Vietnam. We are looking for energetic and proactive sales to join our dynamic sales team.
Join us today and you are entitled to:
- Attractive salary package - Base salary + commission scheme
- Work-life balance - We value our employee’s work-life balance so that you can enjoy your personal life while recharging yourself
- Fast-expanding Corporate in Hong Kong with exciting career growth opportunity - Compass Offices is headquartered in Hong Kong, and is still rapidly growing! We are now operating more than 35 centres located in 9 cities around the world and serving over 11,000 customers
- Entry ticket to one of the fastest expanding industries - Serviced offices and co-working space is increasingly popular in Hong Kong and is regarded as an important change in working styles and office needs around the world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle all incoming telephone enquiries and arrange tours for the field sales
- Familiar with all our products and respond promptly to our clients regarding to any product or service information
- Responsible for conference room, meeting rooms and virtual offices products sales
- Post, manage and maintain our online advertising on relevant sites on a daily basis to ensure maximum enquiry and quality improvement
- Proactively suggesting new opportunities and target groups for local marketing on-line and off-line
- Pro-active generate leads by outbound calling to existing and prospective customers
- Follow standard operating procedure and ensure that the highest level of quality, efficiency and integrity is maintained at every step of the inside sales process
- Ensure timely reporting of all essential activities both internal and external
- Collaborate with the field sales, Customer Service Teams to ensure the best customer experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service, sales, telesales or marketing field
- Prior experience in serviced office/business centre, customer service, telesales or B2B sales is advantage
- Excellent telephone selling skills including clear communication
- Familiar with standard computer applications MS Office and CRM systems
- Quick thinker and an excellent objection handler
- Self-motivated, outgoing, result driven, high ambitions, energetic
Please submit your resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com. All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.