OCS is a global logistics services provider under the group of All Nippon Airways, with over 60 years experience in the courier industry. We connect the world with our teamwork by continuously crea...Know more
- Monitor and supervise accounting staff of daily operation.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and quarterly package.
- Analysis of financial data for management and reporting purpose.
- Hand on experience for month-end closing.
- Upgrade and enhance electronic payment system
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines is a must.
- Preferable partly qualified accountant (minimum Professional Stage in ACCA) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of solid accounting and financial experience in audit and commercial accounting.
- Stable, well-organized, detail-minded, result-oriented.
- Proficiency in MS applications
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Conversant with HK and International Accounting Standard
- Process good communication in English.
Our offer :
- 5 days work week
- 12 to 17 days annual leave
- Medical Insurance
- Year-end bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Marriage leave
Immediately available is preferred.We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospect to the right candidate. Applicants, please send CV with your working experience, academic and professional qualifications, present and expected salary packages, and date of availability to our HR Division by clicking "Apply Now" or email to email@example.com
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.