Part Time Teacher
- Teach and manage children at 4-16 years old in a class (max ratio 1:4)
- part time or Full Time (Jun-Aug)
- Experience in STEM and course development
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach and manage children in a class (max ratio 1:4)
- Conduct monthly students’ learning progress reports
- Improve and response to tasks in accordance with quality assurance (i.e: course materials, classroom and discipline management)
- Participate in STEAM programme development
- Assist in events, workshops, and competitions organised by the company
- On-job training will be provided for candidates who are interested in developing their career in Child and Parents’ education
Our classes include:
- English speaker
- A passion for education and helping children realise their potential
- Experience and knowledge in STEAM is preferred but not a must
- Confident and able to work well in a cooperative environment.
- Creative, cheerful, self-motivated, patient and enthusiastic in engaging with children
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Working Location: Wong Chuk Hang
We offer a competitive remunerative package for suitable candidates. For all interested parties, please kindly send your CV.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please apply with your resume through email at firstname.lastname@example.org inquire us at 91840848.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.