Art Director / Senior Graphic Designer
We are a fast growing startup company which manufactures perfume in Hong Kong. FLOROMA limited is a fast-growing company which manufactures, sells and distributes scented products in HK. With succ...Know more
FLOROMA limited is a fast-growing company which manufactures, sells and distributes scented products in HK. With successful O2O (Online-to-offline) strategy, the company has attained double-digit growth despite the impact by the pandemic. Currently, FLOROMA has 6 retail shops in Hong Kong with exports to overseas markets.
WHOM WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for candidate who are self-motivated, passionate about digital marketing and sales and wish to nurture their business mindset. Unlike big marketing firm, every staff has a direct and significant impact to our company. If you don’t want to be a small gear of a big company while would like to initiate things from zero, joining us will be a justifiable action.
- 5-day work
- At least 4 years experience
- Self-motivated, Independent and Creative
- Responsible for creative design from concept to final artwork, include but not limit to packaging designs, stickers designs and web designs, retail shop display, leaflets and prints etc.
- Prepare engaging content such as graphics, photos and imagery to drive traffic conversion and brand awareness
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns
- Develop creative ideas for online & offline marketing campaigns
- Responsible for graphic design & video edit for daily social content (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), or other promotional materials
- Produce excellent design quality, able to solve complex design problems with a high level of creativity for web page design and online advertising design / concept
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- To perform other duties assigned by management
- Higher Diploma or above in Visual Communication, Graphic design or related disciplines
- 4+ years of hands-on graphic design experience
- Proficiency in using MAC and Adobe CC, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, video editing skills; After Effects and motion graphic skill is a plus
- Good writing skill in editorial & marketing materials with media angle
- Good sense of social media platforms and passionate to initiate digital creative ideas
- Familiar with creative marketing strategies, emerging digital media technology and social media trends
- Proactive and energetic team player with self-motivation, creativity and positive working attitude
- Ability to achieve results and willing to contribute beyond basic responsibilities
- Excellent communications in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Graphic Designer
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- We provide constant guidance, training and mentorship to polish your business mindset. We care about your personal and professional growth
- Flat operating structure, you will be able to work independently, make your own judgement and make a direct impact to the company
- We work in an open, collaborative, and respectful culture where we empower every single person to grow and play to their strengths
- Flexible work hours. Our priority is on getting the job done
- You' ll be working in a fast-paced environment
**If you are interested in this position, Please send your portfolio and full resume with the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidate who could not provide the resume WOULD NOT be considered)
**Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to a first round interview and notified by email or phone.
(All job applications will be kept strictly confidential and the use of the personal data provided by all applicants will be restricted to the recruitment of the above positions.)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.