Contract Assistant Compliance Manager
- Provide general support to the compliance operations for APAC region
- Support the group-widen compliance risk assessment processes, as well as the development and maintenance the compliance policies and guidelines
- Support the development and enhancement of the Compliance operations, monitoring and oversight framework and maintenance of appropriate group-wide compliance operations standards
- Assist the Regional Compliance Officer in monitoring the annual compliance plan, compiling the compliance data and analysis of management information
- Liaise with Local Compliance Officer of APAC countries on the various BAU / project deliverables, monitor the progress and prepare reports for management review
- Support the annual compliance risk assessment to satisfy the regulatory requirements and validate assessment results with local management and governance committees
- Closely work with compliance team of APAC countries to identify, prioritize and document monitoring or reviews required by regulation and other possible areas as a result of continuous observation ofthe environment or from the compliance risk assessment and execute monitoring program
- Participate in various projects within the Compliance function and/or in cross-functions with defined scope, timeframe, budget and quality targets
- Minimum 3 years of audit/compliance/assurance experience in insurance/financial services/banking industry
- Candidate with less experience is also welcome and may be considered as Senior Officer
- Knowledge in Life and General Insurance is preferable
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, e.g. Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- It's an one-year contract role. It may be renewed subject to candidate's performance andbusiness needs
- Interested parties please submit your application HERE
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.