- Handle customer invoice processing and verify supplier invoices for payment
- Monitor the bank payments and receipts and report to top management timely
- Manage the settlement of account receivables and payable
- Manage the petty cash payment and expenses reimbursement
- Assist in month-end closing and clerical administrative support as required
- Work with other teams to ensure stock take and other operational process is in order for financial management
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, MYOB accounting software, and Chinese word processing
- Hard working, well organized, independent, detail-minded, self-motivated with high sense of responsibility
- Good time management skill
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Five-days’ work
- Public holidays
- 12 days annual leave
- Discretionary Bonus
Working hours: Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Accounts Clerk.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with available date, current and expected salary to the HumanResources Department by clicking the Apply Job button or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.