- Perform data entry on database application and spreadsheet efficiently
- Prepare statements for customers & follow up settlement
- Handle accounts receivable, debt collection and vouchers preparation
- HKDSE or above
- No relevant experience is also considered
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Mature, self-motivated, responsible and willing to work overtime
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidate with more relevant work experience will be considered to Senior Accounts Clerk
We provide a competitive remuneration package including 5-day work week, public holidays, group medical and dental insurance, discretionary bonus, training & development initiatives and bright career path to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with resume including your current and expected salary with contact details by email to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strictly confidential and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.