PayCompliance (HK) Ltd. is a compliance consulting and corporate service provider to the payment industry. We consult on compliance matters and the regulatory framework including anti-money launder...Know more
PayCompliance (HK) Ltd. is a compliance consulting and corporate service provider for the global payment industry. In Hong Kong we consult on compliance matters and the regulatory framework including anti-money laundering. Globally we help with licensing of payment service providers in 60+ jurisdictions. For our office in Hong Kong, we are now hiring a Compliance Executive colleague.
PayCompliance is a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth. Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Join the company enhancing its role in global ecosystems.
- Represent the firm and our clients towards Hong Kong Customs and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Research payment service frameworks, compliance and licensing regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- Contribute to the creation of business plans and co-manage financial licence applications
- Assistant our overseas client relationship managers with admin support in Hong Kong;
- Maintain our Hong Kong service provider network of notaries, authorities, regulators, etc.;
- Support the group's client’s corporate service affairs;
- Contribute and be part of outstanding customer service and support;
- Assist in handling marketing activities like content development and events planning in Hong Kong;
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the management.
- A minimum of 5 years professional working experience
- Ideally with a banking, compliance or financial services background
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (simplified and/or traditional)
- You need to be highly organised and structured. If not, don’t apply.
- Good listening skills to gather, complete, understand and evaluate tasks given.
- You need to play multiple team roles to take a project from beginning to end;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Dynamic and involving job in a modern working environment;
Please be aware that we are solely dedicated to the payment industry. We do not service any other financial services sectors that are governed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission and/or the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. If you want to apply for the aforementioned position, please, send your CV in English to email@example.com
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.