Financial Consultant Trainee 15k-30k
- Job details
- Build up good relationship with business partners to smoother execution of marketing strategies/events
- Deliver professional and impartial advice on financial planning and asset management.
- Provide asset management service and portfolio to clients
- Review the strategy of the plan and offer suitable advice as a long-term partner.
- Communicate with product providers on behalf of our clients.
- High-Diploma or University degree is preferred. (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Previous working experience is an advantage.
- Regional language ability (Cantonese/ Mandarin) is preferred.
- Good communication skills with analytic mind.
- Team work experience.
- A self-confident, outgoing, energetic team player.
Training & Benefit
- Salary + Commission (20k or above) is negotiable based on working experiences.
- Leadership by a team of experienced and well respected mentor.
- Overseas trips every year.
- Study and Travel allowence
- Medical scheme
- Birthday leave
- Compassionate leave
- Marriage leave
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.