Scott Advisory Company (SAC) is Hong Kong’s leading listed financial advisor with operations in Hong Kong, Macau and mainland China. We offer a full range of financial products including insurance...Know more
We are looking to hire a knowledgeable Financial Consultant to provide financial guidance to clients in order to help them accomplish their financial goals. The Financial Consultant's responsibilities include assessing clients’ financial situations, explaining the pros and cons of various investment strategies, answering all finance-related questions, and addressing clients’ concerns. You should also be able to maintain solid relationships with clients.
To be successful as a Financial Consultant, you should keep abreast of economic events and legislative changes that could impact clients’ finances. Ultimately, an exceptional Financial Consultant should be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of financial markets.
Financial Consultant Responsibilities:
- Developing financial plans to help clients achieve their long-term and short-term financial goals.
- Advising clients on taxes, retirement planning, investments, and insurance decisions, depending on their financial goals.
- Assessing how certain life changes and financial status changes affect clients’ financial plans and adjusting such plans accordingly.
- Traveling to clients’ homes and places of business to consult with them.
- Monitoring financial markets and economic conditions.
- Soliciting new clients through cold-calling, emailing, advertising, and seminar-hosting.
- Communicating with accountants, real estate agents, attorneys, and other professionals to verify information.
- Researching suitable investment opportunities for clients.
Financial Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Proven experience in financial consulting.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to analyze financial data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.