Senior Project / Product Executive
Price.com.hk, being one of the most popular online platforms* in Hong Kong, strives to bring extra values to merchants and consumers by not only connecting them seamlessly with our state-of-the-art...Know more
Your role with us involves:
- Requirement planning, user story preparation, use case analysis, data analytics and feature review
- Managing all phases of the platform development including requirement, wireframe, design, implementation, QA, and deployment
- Working closely with IT, UX/UI, business and marketing teams to define needs, and drive initiatives into features
- Preparing product documentation such as schedule, checklist, UAT document etc.
As an employer, our role is to empower you by bringing your true talents and best self to this dynamic digital world and people we serve. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, ideally with skills and traits as below:
- Proactive, critical, analytical and detail-oriented
- Degree holder, preferable eCommerce, I.T., Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience on project management for web and mobile app
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of various data analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, Play Console and Apple iTunes Connect
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese and English
Be part of us, you will enjoy:
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5-day Work Week
- Flexible Working Hour
- Birthday, Marriage, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Birthday Gift
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Team Event and Team Building Activities
- Happy and Dynamic Environment
- Casual Dress Code
Working Location: Kwun Tong (5 minutes from Kwun Tong MTR station) and Shatin (5 minutes from Shek Mun MTR station)
Interested parties, please click "Apply now" to submit your resume with the availability and expected salary to us.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.