Customer Service Officer (Japanese/Cantonese)
- Provide excellent customer service in person and by phone, instant messaging and email
- Interpretation & translation from/to Japanese and Chinese/Cantonese
- Help with marketing activities
- Prepare reports and manage records
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Preferably university graduate
- Good command of written and verbal Chinese, English and Japanese (JPLT N1/N2)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Mature, pleasant, reliable and team-spirited
- at least 4 years’ working experience
We offer an attractive remuneration package including double pay, bonus, transport allowance and Summer/Winter holidays, in addition to standard annual leave, overseas training opportunities and medical insurance etc.
We work 5 days a week but you may be expected to work on Saturdays, Sundays and occasional public holidays.
If interested, please send your detailed CV with availability and present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.