Analyst Programmer / Software Developer
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions (FujiXerox DMS) is largest service provider of customer communication managementsolutions in Australia with a leading presence throughout Asia. Our clients...Know more
- Perform coding, debugging, and functional testing of software
- Participate in the maintenance and daily support of application systems
- Assist the preparation of documentation from the development process
· Perform other duties assigned by supervisor
- 3 – 5 years hand on experience with Java, .Net application development
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented design and methodologies
- An analytical mind and problem solving oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to follow established development procedures, SDLC methodology, and to contribute to their ongoing review and improvement
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Can prioritise and manage competing demands
- Experience with Git/SVN version control
- Knowledge in Scripting language (Perl) is a plus
- Candidate with less experience will considered for Programmer role
The company offers 5-day week, attractive incentive, training opportunity and medical benefits. Interested applicants shall submit a full resume by e-mail to email@example.com indicating salary expectation andsoonest availability.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.